- This agreement is concluded between Siа Реtаl reg. No. 40203035971, registered address: Rīgа, Vаidаvаs 13-29, LV-1084 (hereinafter referred to as the “Merchant”) and the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer), who makes an order in the Merchant’s online store located at the Internet address http://ziediriga.lv/en/ (hereinafter referred to as the Flower Shop).
- The Internet Flower Shop is operated by the Merchant.
- When making an order in the Flower Shop, the Buyer confirms that he is agreed with Flower Shop Terms&Conditions and Distance Contract, available at the Internet address http://ziediriga.lv/en/terms_conditions/
- The buyer is entitled to receive the goods and services offered at the Merchant’s shop after the Buyer has made an advance payment for the relevant service or product. The description and price of each relevant product and service are listed in the product catalogue for each item. All prices in the Flower Shop at the time of ordering are complete and final. All prices are in Euros (EUR).
- The buyer is able to pay for a product or service by choosing one of the types of remote payment offered in the Flower Shop.
- The payment of goods and/or services means the fact of ordering the service and the Buyer’s irrevocable acceptance of the Terms.
- After the payment of the order, the Buyer has entered into an agreement with the Merchant which stipulates mutual obligations and restrictions.
- The buyer has the right to return the product back to the Merchant within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, without giving explanations on the reason for the refusal. The returned goods must not be damaged, the packaging and its marking must not be damaged.The use of the right of withdrawal and return of goods shall be in accordance with the following legal acts:
- Consumer Protection Law;
- Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 May 2002 No. 207 Provisions on distance contracts.
- The return of the goods does not apply to cut flowers, flower bouquets, flower compositions and houseplants. (Cabinet Regulation No. 207, p. 15.3).
- The Merchant has the right to cancel the order unilaterally and pay a full commission fee to the Buyer if, due to circumstances outside the Merchant, order execution is not possible. (For example, the ordered item is not available for more than 30 days or the end of the production season)
- Merchant will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa/Mastercard Corporations or in response to valid government demands. Sensitive card data and their cardholder data are transmitted using a secure TLS connection.
- The seller does not collect data connections with payment systems. The seller does not keep data of bank cards. When Buyer use electronic payment systems, Buyer enters the data on the payment system website, therefore this information is not available to the Seller.
- All information and personal data (name and surname of the Buyer and the recipient, phone number, delivery address, Buyer’s email address and IP address), sent by the Buyer in connection with visiting the Flower Shop and using the services, is processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of European Union legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
- The purposes for which your personal data may be used include: provision of services and accounting, identification, improvement of services, communication, customization and research of advertising.
- By submitting its data, the Buyer agrees that the data is processed and stored for the entire time required for the data processing purposes, as well as in the cases provided for by the regulations, after the initial data processing until it is necessary.
- The collected data will be used only for the purposes of processing the data specified here, and will not be voluntarily transferred to third parties, except for: if such an obligation is imposed by law; to investigate and prevent possible violations of the law; to protect the rights and property of the Merchant. The Seller will not sell, buy, deliver, alter or otherwise disclose Account or Transaction data or personal information about the Cardholder, except for Aquaria, Visa / Mastercard corporations or at the request of public authorities.
- The buyer has the right at any time to request information about the use of his personal data and to request removal of his data.
The buyer has the right to return the product back to the Merchant within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, without giving explanations on the reason for the refusal. The returned goods must not be damaged, the packaging and its marking must not be damaged.
The use of the right of withdrawal and return of goods shall be in accordance with the following legal acts:
Consumer Protection Law;
Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 May 2002 No. 207 Provisions on distance contracts.
The return of the goods does not apply to cut flowers, flower bouquets, flower compositions and houseplants. (Cabinet Regulation No. 207, p. 15.3).
Disputes and claims.
All disputes, disagreements and claims are resolved in the process of bilateral negotiations, after filing a written complaint within 24 hours after receiving the order. The claim is considered within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the claim.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by discussion, it is considered in the court of the Republic of Latvia in the manner prescribed by law and legal acts.
The content of the site is the intellectual property of the Seller; Copying, reproduction and reprint without the written permission of the Seller is prohibited.
Contacts and details:
Post address: Rīgа, Vаidаvаs 13-29, LV-1084
Phone: +371 22 38 91 07
After placing your order to your e -mail will automatically be sent an invoice which can be paid in a personal online bank or you can print it and pay cash at any bank branch or post office. Please send to our e-mail valid bank document confirming the payment in PDF, and the order will be accepted.
About Flower Shop
With our flower couriers, you can send flowers and gifts, sweets, throughout Riga, as well as in Jurmala and the Riga region (Kekava, Babite, Adazi, Marupe, etc.) Flower delivery in Riga is free of charge! With all prices for delivery of flowers, can be found in section “Delivery Costs”.
- Our online flower shop serves customers without registration!
- Ordering flowers online from our store is very quick and easy!
- We offer the highest quality flowers at the best prices!
- We deliver your flower orders every day from 8:00 to 20:00, to home, work, to the hospital, restaurant and other place!
- You can order delivery of flowers through our shop, being, in any place and at any time.
- It is possible to order anonymous delivery of flowers, in this case, the recipient does not know who sent him flowers!
Products and Delivery
- Delivery on the same day, on a working day - payment must be confirmed before 16:00. If you need flower delivery on weekends, please confirm the order / payment until Friday 16:00
- On the holidays – Valentine’s Day, March 8 and Mother's Day, the order must be completed and confirmed at least 3 days in advance. These days, the delivery time is indicative - in the morning or in the evening.
- If the recipient of the order is not available at the specified delivery address, the flowers can be transferred to relatives, neighbors or colleagues. In case the “anonymous delivery” option is not selected, the person receiving the order may receive information on the name and surname of the Buyer
- If, according to the information provided by the customer, we cannot find or contact the recipient; if the recipient has left the city or country; if the recipient refuses to accept the order - payment for the order in such cases is not compensated.
- The cost of the order includes one delivery to one address you specify
- If the order does not contain flowers or fruits, an additional fee is applied - 20 EUR
- Vases on the images are not included in the cost of flowers!
- Flower delivery is carried out at intervals of: 8:00 - 13:00; 13:00 - 17:00; 17:00 - 20:00. Delivery times are approximate and may vary depending on traffic congestion, weather and employment of workers.
- Due to the seasonality of the sphere, some products may differ from those shown in the images. Flower bouquets are made adhering to the maximum style and color specified in the images, but if necessary, flowers can be replaced. Packaging materials may vary.
If you want to change the composition or data of unpaid order, place a new order. Previous order will be canceled. If, after the payment, the order should be amended contact us via e-mail. All changes are possible within 48 hours before delivery.
We are waiting for your order!